Thursday 5 December 2013

Bridal Couture Week

Two Lovely bridal week were conducted in South east Asia. One in Pakistan and one on India.  The entire week starts on a high note and ends with higher note. Color, glamour, inspiration for your D day can be found here. I am not going to compare the shows or do any chik chik..no no. I am simply going to pick what I liked and think you should also have a look this season.

Ali Xeeshan your dresses caught my eyes. The pomp and fabric merged with the embellishment something I have wanted to see for a long time. The black choli at the back caught my eyes the more. I want it for me.




Where were you Aisha imran all this time. Something about your designs just clicked with me.



Azva and Tarun Tahliani: I am not even going to say anything.


JJ vallaya :





Shantanu and Nikhil:
Renaissance-style gowns

Sania Mirza

Mandira wirk:
Sahar Biniaz

Peacock and flamingo motifs on ghagras

Pallavi Jaikishan:
Pallavi Jaikishan


This not the half of it, just a glimpse. Now go for something different this wedding season. Do experiment. Please! xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...