Thursday 25 July 2013

Statement Jewels

I am sorry for not updating. I have just been occupied. 

So today I want to share with you new hot trend this summer. In case your not already on it, Go for big chunky necklaces that are multi layered and multi-chained.



Oasis £30
Crystal Statement Necklace




DP £15.00


River Island £30.00

These ones are a bit expensive but these are statement pieces and I do think one should have atleast one

                       

                                       OSCAR DE LA RENTA

Gold-plated cabochon necklace

£455
Oscar de la Renta 



                                              ROSANTICA

Aurora gold-dipped, piryte and smoky quartz necklace

£510
Rosantica 

Contour hammered 24-karat gold necklace

£18,055

Gurhan 
I also have my eyes on this headpiece. I dunno it lookd lovely. 


                                               ROSANTICA

Piccola gold-plated freshwater pearl hair slide

£235
Rosantica  outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...