Saturday 21 September 2013

Shirt and tie card




Here's a quick shirt and tie card -perfect for last minute!


I took a A4 size card in pale green.



Using a Cricut paper Trimmer I trimmed it at 4 inched width wise. 




Fold it in half ans snip a notch 1" down and 3/4" in on each top edge. 

Fold the strip points in at a slight angle so the points meet like a shirt 




Glue down but before that place a tie.

Now for a tie I used a template by Susan roberts. I usually make a origami tie but I don't want puffy sides today.



It's basically 41/2 in length and 13/4 in width.








I used xcut 10mm punch to round the corner.



Also I added stitching marks and some bling.  You can simply button down the collar or whatever!  If you want to add a patterned paper to the shirt front, it should measure 4″ x 4-1/2″. It's all up to you.



xxox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...