Wednesday 4 September 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer

Hope you all are fab!



Well today I am back again with a post on Rimmel because it has done something amazing, which is that it has combined two of my favorite things with their new Apocalips: liquid lipstick and highly pigmented shades. I am all for bright. 

They have bright this lip laquer in so many amazing shades. I wish I has the skin tone to carry them all off but unfortunately I ended but purchasing Apocaliptic  and stellar. However I must add that I love big bang as well. I mean we all do love the show but this shade big bang is as fabulous but I had to restrict myself into buying just 2. 

I am adding a swatch for big bang as well. It's the red one. 


Apocaliptic is a  bright fuchsia, leaning to the cool side. The finish is creamy with a slight glossy finish. A bright fuchsia like this brightens up my complexion instantly

The pigmentation is amazing with these lip laquer, it applies very true to colour on my lips. 





Stellar is a bold coral, and it’s actually a great balance between pink and orange and coral. Sometimes it looks more coral and sometimes it looks more pink For me this is definitely a summer shade and lovely for anyone looking for a very bright coral!
  

I also love the fact that they have dough foot applicator with a section in the middle that holds the product so you don’t need to keep dipping in to get more.

I like the honesty that it doesn't claim to be long lasting but for me It lasted up to 2.5-3 hours.

These shades are a defo Dhinchack!
I think you should go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...