Thursday 29 August 2013

Rimmel: kate Moss Lipstick


                                   


On my latest trips to boots I picked up the Kate Moss lipstick in Shade 111 Kiss of Life and 22 on my new quest to find the perfect red lipstick. 




I am a yellow undertone so I wanted something orange but not too orange and something pink but not too pink. 

It's a dream to rock that perfect red lipstick.

                                       

The price is really good for a high street lipstick seen as the basic Revlon Matte Lipstick is £7.49 in boots and  L'oreal £9.19! I think Rimmel could have easily bumped the price right up for these as 'Kate Moss' has her name attached but I'm glad they haven't. I absolutely love the red and black packaging it's different then everything else.
                




The lipstick is highly pigmented and two swipes is enough to make it completely full coverage, it applies smoothly and evenly. If I apply at breakfast I don't find myself needing to reapply till around lunch time only if am hydrated. I  which is similar staying power to my mac lipsticks and exactly what I except, it does go patchy after eating. 




I didn't find this lipstick drying at all which I was surprised about seen as it is matte and this is usually the biggest issue. 

This Lipstick has to same scent and taste of the Rimmel Apocalips. 

I would recommend this lipstick. Don't be scared of it being matte It's not as drying. 

Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...