Sunday 20 October 2013

Outdoor girl: L33


So you know how at times you visit vintage shops to find hidden pearls or when destiny has something planned for you, no matter how hard you try it will come find you. 

Alright that was a little to dramatic but something happened! A sales girl approached saying how a lipstick she has matches my dress and I was thinking well a match is right on my lips. Still, she insisted and I never say no to new makeup. So it turns out It's not a new brand and it's not even expensive. It's outdoor girl. 





To be honest I have not heard about it before and did a little research and not many people have blogged about it.

Anyways so It is this fabulous scarlet color and love at first sight. I brought it home and honestly did not pay much attention then recently I tried it and WWOOWWW. Glad I listened and am a very happy customer. It's luscious and a hidden gem.


The makers don't even  know what they have created. I don't want to jinx it but it is in my amazing category. The actual reason it that I had really dry lips earlier and you know when they get chapped and it's hard to apply anything on your lips. Well this miss thing did it fantastically and made space in my everyday lipstick case.


It is also cruelty free and limited edition.


I don't know where that came from as dunno if they have regulars but makers please don't stop making it.
So, If you love bright lipstick that are shiny and creamy then do get yourself one. I won't be letting this one go anytime soon. Who said awesome can't be affordable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...