Wednesday 9 October 2013

Rimmel long lasting finish 'Alarm'



What color comes to your mind when you want a bold pout ? .....My mind rings an alarminggggg RED!

So here I bring you Rimmel long lasting finish 170 'Alarm'.

It is a bright opaque color and is quite pigmented. Rimmel describes this lipstick as giving the wearer up to eight hours of wear; I’d say I got about up to six and dragged it by keeping hydrated up to seven. It did leave behind a soft stain, since it is a red shade. 


Rimmel Alarm Lipstick


It has a sweet scent and the packaging is decent, particularly for a £5 lipstick.







                     


It has a high sheen which works brilliantly if you want dazzling lips. Who doesn't right?


Please do not be afraid of red. Get one for yourself for an instant confidence boost.



Won't hurt your wallet I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...