Wednesday 20 November 2013

Cover up. Brrrrrr

Achooooo!!! aayii...Looks like winters here...You know what 
happens right??? Right? 


'A new coat'! 2013 is no exception. So gals and dolls cover up
nicely with Big and billowing or sharply streamlined; boyish or womanly; richly colored or pale and interesting. Make your investment soon... Here's a little help from moi:
Victoria Beckham: I know it's sleeveless, how impractical when -2C but how super cute and elegant. Super bright yest has such a womanly feel. 

 

Richard Nicoll: My least fav is over sized but I dunno this does feel right. 
  



Cloe: Looks so comfy and has a zip. Love.


Etro : This year has gone for restoration and layering. 


Prabal Gurung:  Ruffled hemlines need I say more.


Celine: Insanely elegant and I know It's odd but believe me give it some time you will see what I do.  


Prada: Bubble gum bubble gum I wanna chew you up and swallow you. 


Dior: Makes a point and tats all that what matter.


Now you have seen what A/W 2013 has to offer. Pick your style, try various options and buy what suits you best. Because you matter the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...