Wednesday 20 February 2013

Eye lash Tutorial

Recently i saw JWoww  wearing long eyelash extensions.Sky-high lengths: The reality TV star showed off her extended feathery lashes that almost touch her eyebrows

Most people tend to skip over because they think they can't pull them off.
So, Falsies or fake eyelashes come in different shapes and style. they are applied to lash line of the eye to create the illusion of longer, fuller and darker eyelashes. But be careful they are meant to blend in with your natural eyelash.

They are of 2 types:

Individual

Strips


Here's the kicker; How to apply?
Practice, practice & practice.

My way is simply. You'll need scissors, tweezers, eyelash glue, mascara and of course eyelashes.

For the strip lash, trim the lash as some of them are too long for most eyes.
I use a Q-tip to apply glue. Give it 10 secs to set
Then use tweezers to gently stick to the edge.
Once it sets use eyeliner to hide the glue and to accentuate more apply black mascara.


Individual eyelashes take a weeeee bit longer but it gives a beautiful effect also.

Head over to Boots and get yourself a pair.

We love Benefit Prime Donna £11.50
prima donna lash
prima donna lash
Going Solo £11.50
going solo lash


Also No7 False Eyelashes 60 Extravagant Lash are lushly bundled lashes for ultimate fullness & maximum drama!£7.50 There is an offer of 3 for 2 right now.

 Product Image
If you would like to experiment one can always go for funky feathers:



Head over to Depilex, Lahore to get some trendy lashes yourself. Go crazy!
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.579565705388269.134323.153875171290660&type=1


I also found this beautiful video at +Debenhams
Tutorial Check it out!! xxox

7 comments:

  1. Much obliged to you a pack for imparting this to every one of us you really acknowledge what you are discussing! Bookmarked. If it's not too much trouble likewise look for guidance from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! eyelash extentions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonderment why other professionals don't respond your website overmuch m happy I plant this.Lasik eye surgery Visit Site Yaldo Eye Center

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    Yaldo Eye Center

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the superlative contents on your blogs and I perfectly enjoy going through them. airdrop wolves

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...