Tuesday 16 April 2013

Garnier BB cream


Ask about BB cream  and everyone will have a say!

I have been using BB cream for the past 2 years. Since I am a Asian beauty products fan I know all about them. It is(was) a secret Korean celeb weapon. They love their porcelain skin and I love clean and clear skin too.

Now moving to Lahore it freaked me out how will I manage my stock in case my stock finishes and Voila! March 2013 Garnier launched its BB Cream in Pakistan and its the same one I use 

(Secretly I'm making a move towards CC creams. I'll do a review soon.) 





Today it is about Garnier BB cream. 



'BB' stands for beauty balm. A BB cream is a product that is an all-in-one moisturizer, primer, foundation and sunblock. 


It combines multiple beauty routine steps in one. Hence save time – in just one application brighten, smooths and moisturizes your skin.


Is BB cream right for me??
If you're allergic to anything above then avoid but most of the content are safe and won't cause any allergies.

This BB cream is quite thick but it doesn't feel at all heavy on the skin.

Swatch:

                                 

I love the fact that this BB cream has a flip top lid, as opposed to a screw lid. I just feel like flip top lids are more hygienic.




My experience:

I am more than satisfied with the product. Its smooth, creamy and It really does give a healthy glow. The smells is nice too. It gives such a nice subtle sheen, perfect for the Spring/Summer months. 

This BB cream lasted quite a while on my face, maybe between 6-8 hours. The bottle holds 50 ml and lasts for ages. It's price friendly also just for PKR 399/- available in all leading store. (I've been buying mine for £9.90 from boots).


Cons: It's small and I want a bigger pack *_*. Also I'll tell you something without being biased, it doesn't come in many shades so this won't work for you if you have a dusky complexion.   



Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...