Monday 15 April 2013

Review : The L'Oreal Superliner.

I know I have been away but I'm back here and going to write hard.

Starting of with a review of The L'Oreal Superliner. It is a regular part of my makeup routine, so I thought it would be a good idea to tell you my thoughts on the product. 



The liner is considerably long wearing! I apply this at the beginning of the day, and there is only the tiniest bit of smudging! On most occasions I didn’t even have to touch up, which is a bonus!

The applicator allows you to effortlessly create both thick and thin lines as well as flicks.

L'Oreal Super Liner Review 4


Overall, I thought this product was fantastic. Definitely a must buy for those new to applying liquid eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...