Sunday 21 April 2013

I adore J'adore


One thing I am ubber expert on are perfumes! Whether the brand will leave stain, be on for 12 hrs I know...almost.

My utmost favorite J'adore (pronounced Za-DORH) This is a special edition pack I got from Geneva. One bottle is perfume, the other one is perfume oil with glitter.




J'Adore has a rare quality it's very girly and inject a womanly touch at the same time. 

This is definitely a more floral-based scent, and I find it quite strong and obvious as a perfume but I mean this in the best possible way.  The eau de parfum's tenacity is indeed phenomenal and it manages to radiate even from the blotter for a while. Give yourself a spritz in the morning and I assure you it will be still on in the evening as well. I once sprayed it on my jacket and  almost 3 weeks later when I picked it out again I could still smell it.


The bottle echoes figure 8 but I feel it incorporates sophistication as well. I love love the extra puffer perfume bottle you get. Pose with it and feel great any day keke
 

This perfume is definitely for a women who knows what she wants. If you want to feel confident then try this on. It's feminine scent is bound to attract compliments.


Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...