Monday 22 April 2013

Luscious Signature Lipstick: Review


Well, this is my first Luscious lipstick after moving to Lahore and I am quite happy with my purchase. I wanted a mid-tone red/orange for the upcoming summer. The SA over the counter there insisted that I should check the Luscious Signature Lipstick

She showed me a few shades out of the 16. I slightly liked this 
particular shade 
 CINNAMON 02 
and was thinking whether I should buy it or not. The SA I guess read my mind and told me that this is their bestseller shade. 
Well, that is something that rarely affects my purchase decisions, but the shade was actually very pretty and I ended up buying it.






CINNAMON 02 
is a gorgeous, soft 
ROSE WITH GOLD SPECKS
. If you check the swatch, you will see that it carries slight orange/coral in it.









The formula is wonderfully creamy and the lipstick glides/applies easily. These are quite pigmented and give almost full coverage in 1-2 swipes. These do give a little shine to the lips since they are creamy but there is no shimmer at all. The staying power is good, as it stays on me for 3-4 hours. It lightens after food and drinks, so I need to reapply.
The packaging is not very impressive, very simple. The plain, black casing reminds me of yester-years lipsticks my mom used to have. The packaging should definitely be re-done for such a wonderful lipstick.


I guess the USP of this range from Luscious is the large number of shades available in it, suiting all age groups and skin tones and of course the creamy formula. It's also price friendly at Rs.675. Available at all leading cosmetics stores.



Overall, I like this lipstick a lot and I would suggest that you should get at least one of these.


 Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...