Saturday 15 June 2013

Father's Day Idea

So Tomorrow is Father's Day and  I wanted to share some ideas with you.

I'll be making a card making an origami tie and pocket. As well as a pop up Dad doll. I made Shirt card last year so wanted a lil different this year.



Below is a Krigami tie. I'll share a how to with you in coming days.

Photo: Treat you Dad this #FathersDay to a steak cooked to perfection at MASH London. 

A recipe for a perfect Sunday with your Dad.

Print this on a A4 size paper and make a card.
Father's Day Angel craft



My all time Favorite I love you this much card





Take and empty jar embellish it and fill it up with your Dad Fav Treat


So hurry up and make your Daddy and PAPA happy!!
and Happy Fathers Day xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...