Sunday 9 June 2013

Tresemmé Heat Defence Styling Spray



There’s one rule when you expose your hair to heat- the hair must be protected. Protecting your hair against heat is the fundamental step for achieving better condition, protected hair when using heated appliances. Even the heat from hair dryers can be incredibly damaging to the hair, which isn't useful for ladies like me who aren't a fan of the wash-n-go look but want to grow their hair and reduce split ends. I simply can not stress how important protecting your hair from heat is, even the summer sun can be damaging to our precious locks. I feel people seem to underestimate the damage heat can do to your hair.



As earlier I mentioned L’Oreal Studio Line Hot Straight Cream which is fab and so is Tresemmé Heat Defence Styling Spray. I keep interchanging my hair and skin products because I have thing where I feel that my hair would get used to it and stop reacting the way I want. It can be just my own superstition. 

Now of course one cannot let go of their heat appliances completely, I recommend Tresemmé Heat Defence Styling Spray. It also offers protection up to 230° C of heat - one of the highest celsius protections on the market. 




The defence spray is packaged in a tall plastic tube which follows a similar design to the Tresemme range - a black tube with coloured lettering. This tube isn't so ideal for travelling in your handbag but a miniature 60ml bottle is available, I own 2 of these also because they're so handy for holidays.

To release the product simply press the safety button inwards and pull back the spritz mechanism with your finger. The nozzle sprays a nice wide veil of product onto the hair, I find four spritzes across my hair is more than enough then work it through the lengths with my fingers.

You only need to use this spray once, on wet or dry hair, and then you can apply as much heat as you desire.




The formula is a thin dispersible liquid, which disperses through the hair with ease without depositing any sticky or tacky residue. It isn't noticeable in the hair while it's applied or once it has dried, and doesn't leave the hair feeling greasy or damp if applied to dry hair.


What I love about Tresemme Heat Defence is that it does exactly as it claims and more. Every use protects my hair against heat and helps my hair dry a lot quicker whether it be naturally or with a hair dryer. I find when I don't use this defence spray my split ends feel dryer, more visible, and my hair feels quite coarse to the touch after applying heat. The spray also boosts shine in the hair and leaves it feeling touchably soft.
The scent is quite neutral and reminds me of a classic salon scent, it's very pleasing and leaves my hair smelling attractive all day.


What most pleases me about the product is its longevity, one bottle lasts me a good few months even with regular, weekly usage.


So what are you waiting for. Rush Rush and keep your hair protected...Always. xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...