Tuesday 4 June 2013

Pillow Mist

I thought I'll share a lil something with you guys 'Pillow mist'.
Pillow mists are a convenient way to use aromatherapy. You just spritz some onto your bed linens while being ironed then top it off with a few more right before you lay your head down. 

It may seem like a small thing but believe me when I tell you that it will certainly make your memory foam mattress a whole lot more inviting.


This stuff does last a long time. I haven't even used 1/4 of this bottle and I still have a lot left over. I recommend this to anyone who likes relaxing products. :)
I use this to spray on my pillow or blanket at the end of a hard day.

Stroll down the aisles of specialty shops and alongside massage oils and butter butters, you are bound to see commercial pillow mists being sold at a pretty price. If you can afford these bottles, it certainly doesn't hurt to give yourself something indulgent to look forward to at the end of a long hard day. xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...