Monday 24 June 2013

The Colossal Kajal



We desi girls simply love our kajal. Don't we?
So I went and tried the Maybelline Colossal Kajal pen not the pencil. Well I'm not the pencil type person.  




What it says it will do is create MEGA INTENSITY + MEGA WEAR for COLOSSAL striking eyes.



My say is that I like it. It is true black though not quite intense, but somehow still manages to look gorgeous. I also like how the pigmentation is build able  It does shine so a good change from matte liners.



However It is semi smudge free. If that makes sense keke . It's not those instant smudge type but definitely there was smudge but it didn't went and create any panda eyes. You can apply it on your waterline though, helps you escape that sleepy look and is simple too. It stayed almost 3-4 hours on my waterline and you need a good makeup remover to take off the remaining traces at the end of the day though its not water free especially when it was 49 degrees.  Like all good ones it gradually fades away.




Over all I am pretty impressed with the quality and will recommend to all the kajal lovers. Go kajrare naina!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...