Thursday 1 August 2013

Cherry blossoms.

I am feeling so festive this season so I keep adding a flash of cherry almost everyday. I know a lot of people are so scared of red and I know its hard to find the perfect one. Don't be scared of a bit of color in your wardrobe, make up and nails. As long as you keep the rest of your makeup to a minimum, and have it natural looking you can't go wrong!


Here are my some recommendations:





ChloĆ© Two-tone leather sandals
Solange Azagury-Partridge  outfit
Thierry Lasry 
Heirlooms 
Roland Mouret 

Charlotte Olympia 
Burberry London 

Jimmy Choo 
Preen by Thornton Bregazzi 
Valentino Studded leather headband

Le Metier de Beaute 

Kevyn Aucoin: The creamy Glow
Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow - Patrice 


So go on, give it a try add in your wardrobe a splash or tint of red. It will always make your day brighter! xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...