Sunday 18 August 2013

Head over heels

My search for the perfect creamy peachy/coral blush has ended. After being recommended by my beautiful sista I headed over to
 
Topshop to buy my first ever make-up product from there and I 

have to say I will be going back
 for more! 




I am not a cream blush fan because I have oily skin so was a bit 

apprehensive about buying this! However I am in love with it, 

and about to purchase more.


This is head over heels and now I know why they named it that. 

                                      

Ilooks orangey but it actually gives you a very fresh glow.


                                      


Now 
that winter is heading our way we girls need that healthy glow , don't we?

It is also very pigmented and go on amazing with my stippling brush. 

I am actually breaking out these days so I am not using 
any kind of foundation just a lil bit of primer, blush and liner and I am good to go.  

                                       

What amazes me is that it is only £6. and quality is so high end, makes me love it more.

                                       

If you're on the fence about buying this product, please do buy it, you won't regret it!

Rating:
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...