Friday 2 August 2013

Operation orange

What we are going to talk about today is my research on Orange lipstick. None of those peachy, corals but pure in your face o-r-a-n-g-e. The list contains high end down to drugstore brands. And no matter if you are fair or medium or dark olive. So go trough the list before you makeup your mind.

BOBBI BROWN -Orange £19

BOBBI BROWN Lip color

ESTEE LAUDER -Pure Color Vivid Shine lipstick- Fireball £20.00

  •                                   ESTEE LAUDER Pure Color Vivid Shine lipstick
It's such a vivid color. Looks great on every skin tone. It's creamy and conditioning.   

Mac So Chaud & lady danger £15

                     Lipstick    Lipstick
I know there are 3 shades here but I just couldn't pick one. They are just so fabulous. They all are a little difficult to carry if you are not used to bright orange shades but believe you me...Go for one of these. They are around £15 but are quite long lasting. However they do transfer even though they are matte. 

Colorbar Obsessed Orange Velvet Matte Lipstick 


This creamy, semi matte lipstick offers to update your look. I promise! The non-drying matte finish doesn't make my lips look chalky, considering it's a very bright color. 
It exudes confidence.

Inglot Matte Lipstick 103 £10


It has vitamin E and apricot kernel oil moisturising formula an are paraben free. It leaves a tint when it wears off...which is something I love. It smells like bubble gum...yum!




 Maybelline Bronze Orange:

It isn’t a stark or rusty orange but a pretty light orange with pink tones. The shade brightens up my face instantly and gives a fresh feel to it.



Max Factor Colour Effect Flipstick £ 6.4930 Gipsy red.


This one is good but is a bit cakey. You need to really moisten your lips before you use it.


Revlon ColorBurst™ Lip ButterTutti frutti- £7.99

revlon colorburst lip butter swatches and closeup tuttifrutti


I love this color, I think it’s the closest to my natural lip color out of all of them. I’ll most definitely be wearing this one most often.

Now go on try one for your self. So start googling the swatches and don't be afraid to shine a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...