Monday 27 May 2013

Barry M Lip Paint



When I needed a nice bright pink in my lipstick collection I Bought this Barry M lip paint from Boots. 

           

When I first opened the stick I was expecting something a lot less bright, but i am going gaga over this colour. This colour reminded me of Mac's Show Orchid straight away, the shade was made famous by the likes of Cheryl Cole. Although I actually think this colour is alot more wearable as it is a little less vibrant and at £4.25 why wouldn't you?
However it is quite drying and can look cakey on dry lips. I think its because of the high colour pigmentation to make it super bright leads the formula to be quite thick and stiff. I like matte lipsticks personally. I wouldn't recommend it if you had dry lips though as it really can look cakey! Its best worn after the lips have been exfoliated and a lip balm applied under it. Its not really something I'd recommend to most people but the colour and price are spot on! It wears well but does stain the lips a little so be careful!




If you are as much as a Barry M fan as me then i'm sure it will have. I can't wait until mid June for when i can get my hands on the other two.

Like all Barry M products you will able to purchase these in Boots, Superdrug and online at http://www.barrym.com/for £4.25 and for those of you in the US, I feel your pain...and hopefully you will be able to get your hands on these through swaps!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...