Wednesday 29 May 2013

Dry Shampoo: Batiste


I can honestly say that this product is a life savior! There are days where my hair is a big old uncontrollable mess, and the only way to tame the beast is by reaching out to this can of magic spray - with a couple of spritzes my hair is instantly more manageable. Not that I am messy, I just don't wash my hair daily.
Dry shampoo is what it says it is - a dry version, usually a spray, of hair cleaning loveliness. There’s no need for water, you just spray, rub it in a bit and go. It’s a bit of a wonder product, saving you time in the mornings and on overnight stays, fluffing up your tresses and generally allowing you to happily keep on being a bit of a shower-phobic slob.
Batiste is a renowned brand in the hair industry; they are cheap and effective dry shampoos and have grown to become very popular within a small time frame. For around £2.19 to £2.35 per 150ml can, this product works great provided you hold the can far enough away when you spray. Hold it too close and the white streaks are very difficult to rub out.




There are many varieties of this spray (i.e.Tropical, Blush, Diva and Boho, along with versions for coloured hair) and most of them smell over-perfumed. If you stick to fairly neutral original though, and watch out for the glitter varieties, you should be okay.
One problem I feel, and maybe it’s because I’m using it too much, but the can seems to run out really quickly kekee. Maybe we need some kind of concentrated formula?
I have heard some negative comments about this product and my say is that this is not supposed to replace shampooing your hair. It's simply an emergency/or a taming your hair product before you make them fabulous. xxox
Rating


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...