Wednesday 22 May 2013

Nivea Sun




Pretty much anything that says ‘moisturizing’ grabs my attention, so I got the Nivea Sun Moisturizing Immediate Sun Protection as I thought it’d be great if all the facial products I used were moisturizing, down to the sunscreen.

Why are there two? because I like to mix and match keke and there are days when my skin is sensitive so I use the White one. They're both almost the same though slight difference in color.



It offers both UV A & UV B protection. They has SPF 30, which I think is good enough for daily use in the super sunny, hot weather. It is also water resistant, great for humid weather.  







It says that this product is non-sticky, easily absorbed formula works as soon as it is applied to the skin to provide immediate protection. So it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. So apply before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, then repeat to ensure adequate coverage.
It claims to offer immediate sun protection, so if you are one of those people always in a hurry and hate that sunscreen rule of applying 30 minutes before stepping out, this is a really good option. It is quite moisturizing, hence one can safely skip using a body lotion with this.



and yeahh NO white cast! One of the big issues with most sunscreens is that dreaded white cast, but these doesn't have that issue. Only con is that they have Paraben...so if you avoid those then this product is a No no ...x
I have been using these since 3 years and I am very happy. So yes I would recommend.

Rating: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...