Thursday 2 May 2013

L’Oreal Studio Line Hot Straight Cream


So a friend asked me about heat protector I use and my Favvv is L’Oreal Studio Line Hot Straight Cream.



I have used this for years. This is from the Studio Line Hot, the
range has their “Thermo-Protect Technology” and basically the 
whole range is aimed for those who want to protect their hair 
from heat, be it heat from straighteners, hairdryers or curling tongs.  







You use this cream, coin-sized amount on 80% dry hair and then blow dry and straighten the hair. It gives a silky and long lasting result, whilst also helping to protect the hair.


The scent of this cream is also nice, light and not at all greasy.

If you are like me with your hair and like a nice simple,effective product to protect from heat I would really recommend you check this out.




In simple word, just hair cream to be used before hot tools like straightening, giving you smoother hair and also providing a heat defense layer to hair.


Rating:



3 comments:

  1. I am quite tempted to give this a try after reading you raving about it. :) x

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should but I should add a disclaimer that frizzy hair will have less satisfactory result! xxox

      Delete
  2. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide new knowledge to me
    StudioLine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...